BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Truth Lies In The Blog Name Baby

I really truly despise blogs nowadays.Everyone writes shit in them that they'd never say to your face,and then their excuse is that you "don't have to read it if you don't want to?". What a stupid feckin excuse.Like,just cos I don't read it doesn't mean it's not there?

And this goes out to you,and you know it's to you when you read it,just let me have MY say.

Okay,so you say people don't bitch about their friends,yada yada but that's a lie and you know it is.Friends bitch about each other,not maliciously but at the end of the day it still happens.It could be pointing out a flaw of theirs etc. but it's just general girl-ism or whatever the feck you want to call it.Big deals don't have to be caused by it,but of course you couldn't let that happen.I'm not trying to be a bitch,I'm just explaining my point of view.If I told a secret of yours,why couldn't you just point that out to me? Instead of telling me in the middle of this mess I'm having with her? You've bitched about me,I know you have and if you have I don't care.It's human nature.And you can't blame me for believing what other people said,when everyone else has said that you've said it.Whenever I used to ask you if you said shit about you,you went on a rant,saying that I shouldn't ever think you'd say that cos your my "best friend".

So why doesn't the same rule apply to me? When I denied that stuff,why didn't you believe me? Why are the rules different? I can admit when I'm wrong,but you should too.This is just me having my say.And of course I won't talk to you outside when I'm pissed with you?

You said in earlier blogs that we apologised to each other,when the hell did we ever do that? We never did? We talked but we never made up? I'm glad we had a proper talk about it the other day though,and yes I was disappointed that you didn't stick up for me.

We've both experienced the same shit in our lives,surely that wouldn't have made you stick uo for me even more? Cos you know how much it hurts? As a "best friend" that was the least I expected from you,to stick up for me? And no,you're not the only person I'm targeting cos I've said it to everyone and I've apologised for anything I've said to anyone.

But what you's BASICALLY did was take every single "bad" comment I said in the past few months and even when I trusted all of you,you's went off and told the people that they were about,to? You call me two-faced,but all of you are.We're all in the same boat here.

We're girls
We bitch
It's life.
And yes we bitch about our friends too,but what else have we got to do in our spare time? And that goes out to EVERYONE.
We all do it
Get over it,how old are we all now?

And I blocked you for like a day and then my internet stopped working :L

So just get over this.This is NOT a bitchy blog,so don't take it up that way

Keeva x

0 comments: