BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm dancing in the moonlight                               It's caught me in its spotlight..

Heyy everyone.I'm in a Thin Lizzy mood right now,they're making me happy so I'm just gonna keep listening to them.Cos being happy is awesome,fuck anyone who says that it's "over-rated".Being happy..it's an deadly feeling for obvious reasons.And anyone who says that it's not that great a thing obviously have never truly experienced the feeling.When you are deriously happy,and nothing anyone says can bring you down..well that's a glorious feeling and how dare anyone say it's not.

Right now,yeh I'm happy, and I can admit that.I'm not afraid to.I'm not going to go around pretending that everything's going to shit,when it's not.Yeh life isn't perfect right now but at this moment in time I'm aigh't.I could be happier,but you can always be happier.I'm pretty content with how I'm feeling right now.

Yeh tomorrow's a different day,and maybe everything will change and I'll turn into a depressed wreck but why think about tomorrow?

I've learned to make the most of what I got and not to worry about stupid fickle things.Okay yeh..I say that and I DO still worry and complain about random shit,but I'm trying my best.I'm not perfect,I'm sure you all know that by now but I'm just going to try and make the best of any situation I'm in and deal with shit if or when it's thrown at me.

And all of this came from listening to Thin Lizzy..It's amazing how music can make you feel.

R.I.P. Phil xx

Tonight there's gonna be a jailbreak
Somewhere in this town..


0 comments: