BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

To Merissa- I don't know why we're doing this through blogs,but ah well, here we go.

Duno why I didn't use your name in the blogs,it's not really a question that infuriates me anyways so yeh :L I know that you couldn't list off ALL the shit that I wrote in my blog,obviously. But the main reason why I don't think we'll ever be the same ever again is cos even though you weren't planning on doing it,the fucking THOUGHT of "deflating my ego" went through your head? Even THINKING about doing that pisses me off.That basically means that you wanted to bully me,until I thought myself worthless. And you thought I was "leader of the group"?That I thought I was better than everyone else? I'm not the one who gave myself that title,and I'm sorry if I get on with people? Is that such a fucking crime?


And dude stop saying "if I died tomorrow you wouldn't care".That's such a childish,heartless thing to say.Of course I'd fucking care. Just shows how much you think of me I guess.Even if we're not as close I'd still care,obviously.I do have a heart,in case you haven't noticed.

And I'm not saying I'm innocent in all of this shenanigans,but you and everyone else constantly bitched about me,and little by little you's all grew more distant.And you's thought that you could give me shit and offer me a "second chance",but why would I agree to it when I don't think I need one? If we both have done the same shit why am I the one who needs a second chance :L
I've grown up from the whole "let's target someone and mess with their heads and then maybe not be their friends" shite.That's soooooooooooo March like lmao :L

And the thing I'm just uber pissed about is the fact that everyone calls me two faced,even though they're equally in the wrong? I said shit to people about other people (and the shit wasn't even that bad?) hoping that I could trust them not to tell the shit to the people it was about (you did this as well Merissa) but nooooooooo you's had to say EVERYTHING I said.Then make it out that I was two faced? Aren't you's all two faced aswell,seeing as I trusted you's with that shit?

And yes Merissa I know I'm a bitch too for telling your secret yada yada. I did not say it out of spite,I forget how it even came up really.But it was told and the person I told it to promised she wouldn't say it back to you.And I believed I could trust the fucking whore :L So I didn't tell your secret out of spite,but it was told.And when you found out you should have just told me you knew,and asked me why I told and stuff and I would have admitted I was in the wrong.But you said it after that whole fucking commotion with Lucy,which was seriously not the best time as after all the shit she said to me I believed everyone hated me.

All this shit just heated up and became a bigger deal than it ever had to be.You shouldn't have kept it inside,you should have just told me what I did wrong and more than likely shit would have been okayy.

But nah,like in usual girl fashion,a scene had to be made =]

(and yes I know I use the word shit a lot xD )
xxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: