BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yoo.

Today was a pretty fun day.Hung out in Lewis' with him Ste and Lewis' lil bro while Macker was at band practice with the others.Was paranoid about shite but it was actually pretty fun =]

Then we went out for a bit and then when Macker came back from Dave's a few of us went up to Louis' house and watched Brooke Knows Best,cos we're TOO awesome for words betches XD And then we realised it was the perfect opportunity to take band pics for Zero Tolerance cos ALL the members were there so I was photographer for the day and we took some pretty retarded pics,in Louis' bath and his mam's bed and shite.Just hope his mam doesn't notice the smell of boy in her bed or she'll be wondering what Louis was up to =S lmao!

Then we went Ste's cos he had a free gaff and we danced and shite for awhile and got scared shitless out his scary garden XD And then we had a major orgy in his bro's room with his permantly erect dog Jake =]

All in all it was a good day but then I kinda wrecked it at the end,sorry =[ I was in a weird mood but I love you.

And,going out to YOU again.I was just really disappointed that you didn't stick up for me,and some of the points I made in my last post you didn't mention to me.Some you did,yes,like ending the war,but the points about not applying the same rules to me as your friend and shit,you didn't mention that.I'm not going to continue this shit but you just gotta realise that I probably won't act the same around you as before,and I wouldn't hold it against you if you did the same.

Love ya'll
Keeva xxxxxxxx

0 comments: