BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today Was Gonna Be The Day..

This fucking weekend was AWESOME,if I say so myself =D Just had so much fun and..awwh it was just epic=) And on Wednesday I'm seeing Green Day with Jem Jem and hopefully Macker which should be deadly! Life can't get any fucking better right now lmao

Life is just so awesome..for once seriously! I love it,this week has been the best week fucking ever =) Had so much fun with all my friends and someone told me that on Saturday I kept saying I love you Ste..haha we had fun times with the gang and I do love you Ste =]

So I have two choices..kinda.This Friday I can either go to youth club (to which I haven't been in yonks) or to AC's biggest gig to date in the Academy.I really wanna go see AC..but the parentals are ever so slightly strict on going into town late =S We'll see what happens though,cos I really wanna support the guys =]

And I just want to say that I am in love with Eoin McDonagh =] Yeh call me stupid or whatever,or say that "there's no such thing as love etc." but I can tell you that in my case,love fucking exists.I trust this guy with my life and spending the rest of my days with him would be the fucking best =] I'm so glad you asked me to meet Lewis baby LMAO! Haha and awwh i just love you so much,and I hope to god that you feel the same too =) I've never felt this way about someone before,and if I didm why would I lie and waste my time and write this? You know how fecking lazy I am,so why would I even bother? =P

Okay the laziness has finally set in..I couldn't be arsed writing anything else and I'm gonna head to bed cos I'm knackered.This weekend has be sooooo mad and hectic,so could you fucking blame me?

Night toodles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 comments: